GLORY’s Response to the Global COVID-19 Challenge
To our customers and partners around the world, we hope you and your loved ones are staying safe and remain healthy. To anyone who has lost a loved one, please accept our deepest sympathies. To all the first responders, healthcare workers, and even those of you who are just watching out for your family, friends and neighbours, THANK YOU.
Like all businesses, we continue to adapt to the COVID-19 pandemic. Our primary concerns are to act as good global and local citizens, minimise the risk of spreading infection, and protect our people, customers and partners. We are also working very hard to minimise the impact to our customers, who continue delivering vital services in our communities.
We are following closely the evolving guidance from governmental and health authorities across the world, both to ensure that we are complying with changing working rules as well as implementing strategies to combat spread of the virus.
WE WILL CONTINUE DELIVERING ALL ALLOWED SERVICES DURING THIS CRISIS, WORKING CLOSELY WITH OUR CUSTOMERS TO BEST SUPPORT EACH OF YOU!
We have undertaken many protection, prevention, and sustainment measures, including:
- Implementing a COVID-19 Task Force, which brings senior management together to monitor global developments, manage our response and ensure effective communications to our employees, customers, and business partners.
- Activating a hygiene-focused comprehensive Field Service policy for our field service engineers, modifying their day-to-day activity and interaction with customers and equipment.These work behaviours focus on personal hygiene practices, interaction with machines, interaction with customer staff, and training of customer staff, all to minimises risks of transmission both during our service activities and in the subsequent use of our equipment in our customers’ interactions with their customers.
- Coordinating between our service parts planning teams and our logistics management partners to increase spare parts stock levels in Forward Storage Locations to minimise dependencies on centralized single warehouses.
- Working with individual customers to ensure that our service delivery plan is aligned with each customer’s own business situation, including modification of service or installation delivery times and processes.
- Conducting an end-to-end review of our supply chain to ensure continuity of delivery as much as possible in line with our agreements to partners and customers. We have considered impacts due to governmental restrictions, customers’ own policies and availability of personnel.
- Implementing other business continuity plans to ensure that we are able to maintain system operations for customers during the crisis period.
- Introducing web-based advice for customers to help them keep systems clean without damaging sensitive electronics or facias.
- Expanding our use of help desk services to ALL customers, including customers that do not currently subscribe to such services.
We are confident that the measures now in place deliver on our commitment to the safety of your employees and customers, and our own team members. We remain focused on delivering services in as timely a manner as possible given the continuously changing business and social environment. Our response will continue to evolve as the crisis evolves.
Internally, we have also taken steps to ensure that we are not contributing the crisis:
- Changed working practices, implementing remote working for all employees where possible.
- Implemented shift patterns that ring-fence our workforce that must work in distribution or service facilities, to decrease risks of potential exposure whilst still enabling us to deliver on our commitments.
- Established clear rules for at-risk employees to ensure that they are not involved in work outside of their homes.
All implemented measures will enable our employees to carry out their work safely, whether from their remote working locations, our offices or your premises in the event of visits from our service engineers and installation teams.
While there may be some slight changes to how our employees work with you during this time as a result of the measures implemented, we are confident we are doing everything we can to provide continuity of service, to safeguard our people and avoid disruption to our customers.
We thank you for your valued business, and your cooperation as we work through this crisis together. We are confident that we will continue to be able to meet your needs now, and as normal working practices resume.
If you have any questions about orders, delivery or service, please contact your GLORY representative, visit us with a question or comment at www.glory-global.com, contact us via social media, or reach out to us at email@example.com. We are here to support you.