Glory at Asia Pacific Branch Transformation 2018
Branch Transformation 2018 includes best practice case studies from leading banks, showcasing their response to the challenge of making the branch fit for purpose.
Banks are under alot of pressure to manage costs, while simultaneously improving the customer experience. Mass adoption of digital banking services is transforming the way customers interact with their bank. In order to remain relevant and profitable, the branch must inevitably change.
Key focus areas:
- Increasing customer footprint through human-centred design
- Transforming the traditional branch to serve complex financial needs and provide a personalised experience
- Automating branch processes through self-service and smart ATMs
- Developing digital capabilities for a seamless omni-channel experience
Glory Asia Pacific will be on Stand 3 as an exhibitor. Sharing with you thought leadership and panel discussions as well as on stage interviews, roundtable discussions and workshops. Glory will be showcasing two key products:-
- Vertera™ 6G - Teller Cash Recycler
- CI-10 - Compact Cash Recycling System
Ben Thorpe, Managing Director for Glory Asia Pacific, will be speaking on day two, Wednesday, 24 January at 9:50am. His topic of discussion will be We Were Bankers – A View From 2021